4 Slices of COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf
Leftover Roasted Turkey (choose one of these great Napoleon Barbecue Recipes)
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat your grill. Turn on one single burner as low as it will go.
- Butter the outside of all of the bread slices. Place the cheese on the unbuttered side of the Cape Seed Loaf slices, all of them. It’s going to be the glue that holds the sandwich together. Place the bread on the warming rack over the lit burners, then place the turkey over direct heat. Close the lid and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the side burner of your grill, or crank the lit burner up to high. Assemble the sandwiches by placing the hot turkey onto the bread, top that with some lettuce, onions, add mayo or other condiments as desired. Place the other slice on top.
- Carefully place the assembled sandwiches either on the side burner or over direct heat on the grill and place the cast iron skillet on top to use as a sandwich press. Cook for a minute or two; don’t let those sammies burn. Flip and repeat.
- Serve your hot Toasted Turkey Sandwich on COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf with your favorite sides, like this Napoleon Barbecue Crispy Potato Salad.
Thanks to Napoleon Grills for this Toasted Turkey Sandwich! For more steps and recipes, visit Napoleon Grills Recipes.
Take your Toasted Turkey Sandwich to the next level by grilling it and using our nutritious Cape Seed Loaf