With summer in full swing we want to share our best BBQ delights! This summer we partnered with @chefdevan who brought us 7 mmmmmindblowing recipes in order to create the most scrumptious culinary experience for all our COBS Bread customers. Using only the finest and freshest ingredients Canada has to offer Chef Devan tantalized our taste buds with these flavourful recipes.
Looking for a summer summary of the finest and most delicious recipe ideas? Keep scrolling to see what we’ve got cooked up our sleeves…
Click on the recipe links below to get access to some of Chef Devan’s exclusive chef’s tips!
- First up we had a wonderfully unique recipe, the Grilled Halloumi & Watermelon Sandwich on our Gourmet Hamburger Bun with a fresh homemade basil pesto. A flavour combo that will blow your mind! This sandwich will satisfy all your salty & sweet cravings and is a refreshing twist on a meat-free meal idea.
- Next we have the Coffee Rubbed Alberta Ribeye Steak Sandwich and what a masterpiece this is. Succulent steak pieces served on our Herb and Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun where the Italian herbs and garlic create an unbelievable flavour explosion when partnered with grilled mushrooms & peppers. A horseradish mayo ties the whole meal together.
- For our meat free fans we have the Grilled Vegetable Burger. Vegetarian heaven, this burger has it all. Bursting with flavour we’ve paired our Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun with charred vegetables, savoury caramelized onions and topped with a creamy Ontario goat cheese. Try once and repeat all summer long.
- For you morning birds we’ve created the Peameal Bacon, Egg and Guacamole Breakfast Sandwich (although this sandwich is so satisfying why limit it to just breakfast, enjoy for lunch or dinner too!) The saltiness from the bacon is perfectly paired with our rich and fluffy Gourmet Hamburger Bun.
- Showing off the sweet side of grilling, we present the Grilled Peach, Brie, Ontario Cheddar & Honey Sandwich. Caramelized peaches covered in delicious brie and Ontario cheddar, finished with a drizzle of local Canadian honey creates the perfect taste of summer. Matched with our freshly baked COBS Bread Gourmet Hot Dog Bun to truly treat your taste buds.
- Fancy a sweet but smokey sandwich? Introducing the Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Sandwich. Sandwiched between the Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun, this Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken sandwich is bursting with herbs and spices. It is expertly complimented with a creamy and tangy fresh slaw, and then topped with Canada’s national meat, maple bacon for the pièce de résistance.
- Last but certainly not least we have the Brown Butter Lobster Roll concluding our 7 days of summer inspired recipes from @chefdevan. This lobster delight’s secret is all in the browning of the butter. Try it for yourself today and thank us later. Hug it in the Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Bun, and you’re about to bite into a true flavour bomb!
Worked up an appetite yet? Tell us which recipes you’ll be trying this summer. Even better share your amazing results with us on social @cobsbread
Looking to stock up on any of our delicious Gourmet Buns baked from scratch every day? Click here to find you local COBS Bakery open daily all summer long for all your BBQ and bun needs. Happy Grilling!