COBS Bread has plant-based products too!
Something that we have seen a lot of lately is how surprised our customers are that we have so many plant-based products available in every bakery. So because it is World Vegan Month, we thought what better timing to create a highlight list of some of your favourite plant-based products that we bake. So here they are:
- Apricot Delight Log & Loaf – With more fruit than flour, this bread is stuffed with flavour in every bite.
- Cape Seed Loaf – full of texture, this loaf is packed with the nutrients of nine grains and seeds! This is a bread that will fill your belly for hours.
- Chia White Loaf – this loaf has the classic taste of our White Loaf but we have packed it with omega-3, B-vitamins, iron and fibre! It’s a great way to fuel your day.
- Country Grain Loaf – a true classic, your family will devour this loaf! The soft centre holds a delicious nutty flavour of smoked grains and seeds making it great for any kind of sandwich.
- Italian Herb Focaccia – with a crispy crust and airy texture, this is the perfect dipping bread!
- French Baguette – this versatile baguette is the perfect picnic accompaniment, great for lunches or can even be toasted and used as a crostini base for a range of appetisers.
- Higher Fibre Loaf – this loaf packs a healthy punch with four times the amount of fibre in it as our White Loaf, but with the same great taste.
- Pizza Bases – our freshly baked pizza bases are seasoned with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and herbs so they make your pizza creations extra tasty. Make it a family affair and create a range of personal pizzas.
- Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf – this is a long time favourite. With its crunchy crust, dense centre and additional texture from the sunflower seeds and flax seeds it’s no wonder!
- Sourdough Loaf & Vienna – our sourdough is made from a traditional recipe that takes over 20-hours which is how we get that great sour taste! No matter the shape, you’re sure to love this as much as we do.
- Italian Herb Turkish Bread – a traditional and rustic loaf, our Turkish bread has a beautiful and golden exterior with a light and airy interior.
- White Bun & Dinner Roll – these two are staples in all households! Fill it with any of your favourite things, turn them into sliders or just serve them as an accompaniment to any meal.
- White Loaf – the age old classic loaf, a simple bread made free of preservatives, dairy, colour and added sugar. No wonder it has remained so popular.
- Whole Wheat Bun – made with 100% whole grain flour, this bun is a healthy classic that you can feel good about using for yourself and your children.
- Whole Wheat Loaf – our whole wheat breads are also high in fibre. Use the loaf for sandwiches or as a great base for any of your favourite toast toppers.
Yes, that’s right. ALL of those breads are plant-based option. We love seeing what you guys create with our products, but if you need a little inspiration for some plant-based meals, we have just shared a post on our favourite plant-based recipes! Click here to get inspired.
Now don’t think we forgot about your sweet treats too! While most of our treats have butter, we have created some delicious plant-based sweets. Our Raspberry & Custard Teatime and the Blueberry & Custard Teatime. Our teatimes are created with a sweet dough formed into an easy pull apart style shape and are bursting with fruit and a creamy custard filling.