Date Posted: November 15th 2018
We are looking for an IS Systems Administrator to join our Information Systems Team. This position will manage and administer the Retail POS, CRM, Citrix and MS Exchange, AD and MS Server.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Administer price, product, campaign and new site setup within Retail POS
- Maintain and provide escalation point for Support Services in relation the various systems I.e Retail POS, CRM, Citrix and MS Exchange
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Support testing and development environment
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems including categorisation, prioritisation and technical escalation
- Write, publish or update knowledge base articles related to network and systems operations for use by Support Services or other members of the department
- Perform maintenance and regular testing of the COBS Bread / Bakers Delight Information Systems
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in IT support or comparable role
- Post-secondary Degree or diploma with concentration in computer science or related field
- Extensive experience with core software applications including Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix.
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines and integrating new technologies quickly
- Thorough understanding of retail POS, networking
- Ability to work in a team to discuss technical matters pertaining to issues, problems, or technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ITIL Foundations Certificate
Not only do we have fresh COBS Bread product delivered daily to our Support Office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too!
- 3 weeks paid vacation (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Support for professional development
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- 100% paid Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- A subsidized Wellness Program
- An on-site gym facility
- A paid day for community service/volunteer time
- Open concept office with a supportive, fun-loving team
- Complimentary self-serve kitchen full of fresh fruit, produce, deli meats and of course, COBS bread and treats!
We thank all applicants for their interest in COBS Bread but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.