Date Posted: April 12th 2019
Great Place to Work® Certified
We are looking for a Customer Insights and Loyalty Manager to join our Marketing Team. This position will drive the development of an innovative Loyalty, CRM, Digital, e-commerce and insights strategy that will focus on a seamless customer experience and optimizing investment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the strategy, segmentation and targeting of COBS Bread’s Digital Customer Experience Platform that includes loyalty and e-commerce to drive profitable revenue. This includes overall leadership, budgeting, consumer journey mapping and developing loyalty campaigns to increase acquisition and consumer lifetime value.
- Oversee and manage COBS Bread’s gift card program.
- Provide insights and actionable solutions to support all functions of the Consumer Marketing Plan, Merchandising & Retail Operations.
- Integrate Customer and Shopper Insights into key company initiatives along with internal COBS Bread data and external industry data.
- Own all corporate level reporting relative to the customer and the store model (same store sales, metrics reports, COBS Bread Rewards tracking, Long Term Strategy Growth Plan Progress Reports, etc.).
- Provide leadership and direction to the Digital Marketing Specialist and Marketing Business Analyst.
Have you experienced success in building loyalty strategies that resulted in an increase of customer visitation frequency, acquisition, retention and sales growth? Do you have a passion for all things digital? We want to hear from you!
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in comparable role with a similar level of seniority with an emphasis on campaign management
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in e-commerce
- 2 – 3 years’ experience using Business Objects or a comparable data analysis system
- 1 – 2 years’ supervisory experience in managing and developing staff
- Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing Brand, Loyalty & Analytics
- Proven experience in managing complex project plans and developing media solutions to optimize investment
- Experience in presenting to a variety of stakeholders and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of relational database management systems. Microsoft SQL preferred
- Knowledge of Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods or Franchising industry
- Degree with concentration in Marketing or Business
- High degree of business acumen with ability to tell data driven stories and simplify complex concepts
- You enjoy a dynamic, fast pace environment
What’s in it for You:
Not only do we have fresh COBS Bread product delivered daily to our Support Office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too!
- 3 weeks paid vacation (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Support for professional development
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- 100% paid Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- Paid Sick and Personal Leave days
- A subsidized Wellness Program
- An on-site gym facility
- A paid day for community service/volunteer time
- Open concept office with a supportive, fun-loving team
- Complimentary self-serve kitchen full of fresh fruit, produce, deli meats and of course, COBS bread and treats!
We thank all applicants for their interest in COBS Bread but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.