In this recipe is our White Dinner Rolls. This is the perfect meal prep recipe! We recommend making up a batch on Sunday so you and your family can enjoy them throughout the week.
Just put them in the fridge for the first 2 days, and then move them to the freezer after that. When ready to eat, you can either enjoy the cold, or wrap them in foil and put them in the oven on broil for 3-4 minutes. If frozen, you can put them straight in the oven, or thaw them overnight in the fridge first. They’re very tasty however you choose to eat them!
- 12 x COBS Bread Dinner Rolls
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 12 Sausage patties
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- On a non-stick frying pan, over medium-high heat, add the cubed butter.
- While the butter is melting, crack eggs into a small bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Once the butter has melted and is hot, add your whisked eggs and use a rubber spatula to mix it every 30 seconds. Cook until eggs are cooked to your likeness. Set aside.
- Wipe down your frying pan and add the sausage patties. Cook for 3 ½ minutes on one side and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- While the sausage patties are cooking, cut the dinner rolls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, cut-side up. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Using a butter knife spread 3 tbsp of mayonnaise to each 6 pack of sliced dinner rolls.
- Add sausage patties to the lower slices of dinner rolls.
- Add the scrambled egg evenly on top of sausage patties.
- Complete the breakfast sliders by adding the top half of the dinner roll. Cut the sections of the dinner rolls to separate each roll from the 6-pack.