In this recipe: Italian Herb Focaccia
- 1 Italian Herb Focaccia
- 4 tbsp Caesar Dressing
- 100 g Cooked Bacon (Crispy)
- 8-12 slices medium sized Tomatoes (thin slices)
- 3-4 pcs Green Leaf Lettuce
- Keeping knife parallel to your working surface, carefully slice the focaccia through the centre to half.
- Apply 2 tbsp of Caesar dressing to both sides of the focaccia.
- On the bottom piece of the focaccia, add 2-3 pcs of green leaf lettuce. Add sliced tomato on top of the lettuce, followed by the cooked bacon.
- Add the top pieces of the focaccia to make a sandwich.