In this recipe: French Baguette
- 1 x COBS Bread French Baguette
- 4 tbsp Caesar Salad Dressing
- 6-8 strips of Bacon, cooked
- 3-4 pieces of Romaine Lettuce
- 6 slices of Tomato
- Preheat oven for 425F.
- Using a bread knife slice the French Baguette in half and then along the length of the baguette.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange your sliced baguette pieces, making sure they have enough space in between them to ensure even cooking.
- On the same baking pan add your cooked bacon strips, bake for 3-4 minutes or until bacon becomes crispy, take out of oven and set aside.
- When baguettes are cool enough to handle, spread each baguette piece with 2 tbsp Caesar dressing.
- Top the bottom baguette slice with romaine lettuce pieces.
- Then add tomato slices & bacon.
- Complete the sandwich by adding the top slice of the baguette part, enjoy.