Our Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Buns aren’t just for hot dogs. They also make the perfect base for these gourmet bruschetta crostinis! They are so easy & quick to make but are bursting with flavour & freshness. Nothing can beat this summer appy!
Pico De Gallo
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1/2 White Onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 sprigs Cilantro or Parsley, finely minced
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 x COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Buns
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 tbsp Pico de Gallo
- Cilantro or Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F, or turn your BBQ on to medium heat.
- Cut your Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Buns horizontally, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt & pepper.
- If using the oven, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- If using the BBQ, place cut side down for 1-2 minutes.
- While the buns are toasting, prepare the pico de gallo in a medium-sized bowl. Mix all your ingredients & set aside.
- Once the gourmet bun pieces reach room temperature, add 2 heaping spoonfuls of pico de gallo on each half.
- Garnish with additional cilantro or parsley and serve.