Too much leftover turkey after Thanksgiving (or really any time you make a turkey)? We know what you mean and are here to take those leftovers off your hands and into your mouths.
- 2 slices Sourdough Loaf
- 2 tbsp whole cranberry sauce
- 4 slices leftover turkey, cut in strips
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 slice provolone cheese
1. Assemble the sandwich by spreading whole cranberry sauce on one side and then layering the chives and turkey.
2. Add provolone cheese then top with the second slice.
3. Place in your heated panini press until cheese melts (approx.. 5-7 minutes).
4. Slice in half and serve.