- 1/2 COBS Bread Pane di Casa Loaf or 1 COBS Bread French Baguette
- 125 mL olive oil
- 30 mL red wine vinegar
- 90 mL olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Half small red onion, finely sliced lengthways
- 5 ripe tomatoes cut into thick wedges
- 1 cup olives
- 180g marinated feta cheese
- 1 cup picked Italian Parsley
- Half cup picked coriander leaves
- Half cup basil leaves
- Quarter cup mint leaves, torn
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Break half a COBS Bread Pane di Casa Loaf or French Baguette into 2 cm chunks, lightly brush with olive oil and toast in oven until dry, golden and crunchy.
Mix vinegar and oil to make the vinaigrette, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss all the ingredients together and allow to sit for 30 minutes for the flavors to develop. Be careful not to put too much dressing on at the initial stage – you can always add more as it is soaked up by the bread and veggies.