In this recipe: French Baguette
This is one for you and your kids! Simply add a few more toppings and you have yourself a gourmet pepperoni pizza baguette. Get the kids to make their own for a fun, family activity.
- 1 COBS French Baguette
- Pepperoni slices
- 120g Shredded Mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 3 Pickled Banana Peppers
- 15g Feta
- Preheat oven for 425F
- Using a bread knife slice the French Baguette cut along the length of the baguette right in the middle, creating 2 equal sized baguette halves. Or you can slice the baguette in half and then cut along the length of the baguette, creating 4 equal pieces.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange your sliced baguette pieces, making sure they have enough space in between them to ensure even cooking.
- Top each baguette piece with pizza sauce
- Top each baguette piece with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Top each baguette piece with pepperoni slices, evenly on the surface. This is the plain pepperoni option. Add the banana peppers and feta, if you wish, after this step.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and starts to brown.