Introducing your new favourite brunch or afternoon treat – an easy, homemade Almond Croissant! One of the best parts is that you can use fresh Croissants or ones that are a few days old. They are deliciously sweet and simple to make. You can even add a drizzle of melted chocolate on top for an extra touch.
Order your Croissant on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 8 COBS Bread Premium Straight Croissants
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 113g Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix flour, sugar & salt together. Add butter and vanilla, then mix on high for 1 min.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between. Beat until the mixture is smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the croissants in half, and spread 2-3 tbsp of the filling to the bottom halves.
- Add the top back on the croissant and spread 1 tbsp of the filling on top. Add sliced almonds on top of the filling so they stick.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. You will know it is done when the filling turns a golden colour.
- Let them cool for 10-15 minutes. Then dust with icing sugar, and serve!