Apple Berry Danish Galette
Apples sautéed in butter, cinnamon, sea salt and brown sugar is the perfect complement any Danish; it’s just as perfect as our Apple Berry Danish and what better way to pair these than together?
- 4 Apple Berry Danish
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt
- Mixed berries
- Vanilla Bean whipped cream (recipe below)
1. Melt 1 tbsp of butter. Coat apples in melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and sea salt.
2. Heat a sauté pan with butter until butter has melted and slightly browned.
3. Add coated apples and sauté until soft about 10-15 minutes.
4. Assemble the Danish on a plate and top with sautéed apples, vanilla bean whipped cream and fresh berries.