Apricot Delight French Toast
Order your Apricot Delight Loaf on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 12 slices COBS Bread Apricot Delight Log, thick sliced
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Butter, for cooking
- Whipped Cream
- Maple Syrup
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Soak 2 slices of the Apricot Delight Log at a time, letting it soak for 20 seconds each side.
- Let the slices drip off any excess mixture, before cooking, by laying them on top of a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, add butter to a pre-heated frying pan over medium heat. Once melted add 2 – 4 slices of bread to the pan (depending on how many fit comfortably).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden. Repeat with the other slices.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. We love adding whipped cream and maple syrup.