Baked brie is a crowd-favourite appetizer, but you’ve never tried it like this before! You HAVE to pair it with our festive Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette to really make it a special dish.
- 1 COBS Bread Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette
- 1 wheel of Brie
- Zest of 1 Orange
Cranberry Compote Ingredients
- 1 cup Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Pre-heat oven to 370F.
- Place the brie on a parchment lined baking tray, bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You will know the brie is ready when it jiggles after touching it. If it is still a bit firm after 15 minutes, bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the brie to your serving plate or board.
- Top with the cranberry compote and enjoy with your Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette slices!
- Optional – if you want crostini, simply brush your Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette slices with olive oil and bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy and golden.
Directions: Cranberry Compote
- In a medium-size pot, add your cranberries, sugar, and orange juice.
- Stir and let this heat up for 2-3 minutes. When the cranberries are soft, start to mash some of them with a wooden spoon. Stirring constantly.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the cornstarch, stirring vigorously. The compote should begin to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and set aside until the brie is out of the oven.