Beef and Chutney Roll
- 4 COBS Bread Pane di Casa Vienna Rolls, halved lengthways
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 200g cooked roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp korma curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled & grated
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Prepare the chutney by heating oil in a heavy based saucepan over a medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Then add the curry paste, stirring, until well combined. Add tomato, apple, sultanas and coriander and season with salt and pepper.
Stir, then put the lid on and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Place a lettuce leaf on each Pane di Casa Vienna Roll base. Top with beef, cheese and chutney. Sandwich together with roll tops. Serve.