This colourful toast topper has become our summer staple! The combination of beetroot hummus, creamy avocado, and the nuttiness from our Cape Seed Loaf is crazy moreish. Find out for yourself just how delicious it is! Plus, who doesn’t love eating the rainbow.
If you want to go the extra mile with this toast, you can make your own beetroot hummus with our recipe here.
- 2 slices of COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf
- 4 tbsp Beetroot Hummus
- 1/2 Avocado
- 4 tbsp Sprouts
- Toast Cape Seed Loaf slices
- Spread toast with desired amount of beet hummus.
- Thinly slice your Avocado and add slices to the hummus.
- Top each toast with 2 tbsp sprouts and enjoy!
You can also season with a pinch of salt & pepper if you like.