In this recipe: Higher Fibre Loaf
- 2 Slices of Higher Fibre Loaf
- 1 Beyond Meat Burger Patty
- 1-2 Pieces of Butter Lettuce
- 2 Slices of Vine Tomato
- 6 Slices of Cucumber
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Add olive oil into a small frying pan, turn on stove element to medium high
- Toast Higher Fibre Loaf slices in a toaster
- Once the oil is hot add the Beyond Meat Burger Patty to the frying pan. Cook for 4 minutes on one side, flip and cook another 4 minutes on the other side. Take out of the pan and set aside on top of a sheet of paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- In a small bowl mix Dijon mustard, honey and mayonnaise.
- Spread the honey mustard mix onto one side of each of the toasted bread slices.
- Add the butter lettuce, cucumber slices and tomato slices on one of the toasted bread slices.
- Top with the cooked Beyond Meat burger patty.
- Complete the sandwich by adding the second toasted slice on top.
- Using a bread knife gently cut the sandwich diagonally and transfer into a serving plate.