We’ve put a festive spin on the classic “eggs in a basket”. Featuring our brand new Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette for an extra tasty twist and it works perfectly for the holiday season!
- 1 COBS Bread Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Wrap your Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette in foil (this willl prevent the outside from burning).
- Once the baguette is wrapped, use a knife or small cookie cutter to cut 4 holes in the top of the baguette. You want to make the holes approximately 1-1.5″ deep so the whole egg fits.
- Place the baguette on a baking tray.
- Crack one egg at a time into a small bowl, then transfer the egg into hole. Repeat with remaining eggs and until all holes are filled!
- Place the baking tray into the oven, and bake the baguette for 10-15 minutes or until the whites are opaque. Cook the baguette longer if you don’t like a runny yolk.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, and take the foil off the baguette. Top with thyme and enjoy while hot!