You’re probably already planning some sort of board – cheese, charcuterie, veggie – so skip the crackers and turn our Cranberry Orange Hot Cross Buns into delicious crostini crackers. You can’t go wrong with the pairing of cranberry and orange with a creamy brie and salty prosciutto. Yum!
- 6-pack COBS Bread Cranberry Orange Hot Cross Buns
- 1 wheel of Brie
- 200g Aged Cheddar
- 150g Salami
- 150g Prosciutto
- 1 bunch Grapes
- 100g Salted Cashews or Almonds
- Condiments, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice your hot cross buns into thin slices, slicing from the top of the bun down, like a load of bread. They should resemble crostini or crackers.
- Place slices flat on your baking sheet, then bake for 7-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a large chopping board or serving platter, arrange your charcuterie platter. Use this photo as a guide.