Chicken Parmigiana Sub
This Chicken Parmigiana Sub is elevated with our Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Bun. Load it up with marinara and cheese and this is a winner for the whole family! OMGs guaranteed.
- 2 x COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hotdog Buns
- 2 cooked breaded chicken or 4 cooked chicken strips (your choice)
- 6 tsp Marinara Sauce
- 2 slices of Fontina cheese
- 1 tsp of parsley (finely minced)
- Preheat oven to 425F (or adjust per instructions).
- Place chicken tenders on baking tray & bake for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken tenders have been cooked, switch your oven to broil on high.
- Using a spoon evenly spread 3 tsp marinara sauce to each cooked breaded chicken.
- Add 2 half slices of Fontina cheese to each cooked breaded chicken, making sure you cover the length of the chicken. Place in the oven and broil for about 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and starting to brown. Take out of the oven and set aside.
- While the chicken parmigiana is on broil, toast the hot dog buns.
- Using a spatula carefully transfer the chicken parmigiana from the oven tray to the hot dog buns.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of finely minced parsley on top of the chicken parmigiana and enjoy.