These Chicken Salad Rolls are the perfect way to prep your childrens’ lunches before the school week. Make a big batch of the chicken salad mix and add them to our delicious Higher Fibre Lunchbox Buns and you’re ready to go!
- COBS Bread Higher Fibre Lunchbox Buns 6-pack
- 300g Shredded Chicken
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled & shredded
- 2 tbsp Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dill, finely minced
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Lettuce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425F. This step is optional if you want toasted buns.
- On a parchment lined oven tray, place the bottom side of the buns on one side and the top side of the buns on the other side, cut side up. Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- While the buns are toasting, mix all other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Carefully take the buns out of the oven and transfer bottom side of the buns to a cutting board.
- Add lettuce to the bottom part of the buns.
- Add the chicken salad mix on top, then complete the rolls with the top half.