In this recipe is our Cape Seed Loaf.
- 4 x COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Cut the crusts of your COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin rings, or peel the cucumber lengthwise to get strips.
- Spread cream cheese on each slice of bread and add a pinch of black pepper.
- Add your cucumber to both slices and top one of the finished slices onto the other.
- Using a sharp knife, cut your sandwich into logs. You can get 4 logs from each sandwich.