There’s nothing quite as tasty as making your own relish. This easy pickle relish recipe is one to bring out for every BBQ! It is the perfect topping for your hot dogs and will be sure to impress all your guests. Don’t forget the Gourmet Hot Dog Bun to take your hot dogs to the next level.
- 4 Dill Pickles, finely diced
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup yellow pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup white onion, finely diced
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1tbsp oil. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Season with a pinch of salt, then add peppers, pickles, cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the vinegar & sugar, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the mixture off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Stir in the parsley.