Dulce de Leche Apricot Delight Bread Pudding
In this recipe: Apricot Delight Log
- 1 COBS Apricot Delight Log, sliced thick
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp orange zest
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 2 tbsp dulce de leche
- In large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and half of the orange zest.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture, letting any excess drip off.
- Arrange in 8-inch round oven-safe dish; pour any remaining egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining orange zest and cane sugar.
- Bake in 375°F oven until top of bread pudding is golden and egg mixture is set, about 30 minutes. Drizzle with dulce de leche.
Makes 6 servings.