Dip it, dunk it, soak it – do it all with Focaccia! Display a beautiful platter of various dips with our Focaccia cut into rectangles ready for dipping.
Focaccia Dippers Ingredients
- 1 Rosemary & Sea Salt Focaccia, sliced into 12 pieces
- 1 Italian Herb Focaccia, sliced into 12 pieces
- Tomato Sauce
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
Tomato Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chili paste (optional)
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 500ml jar San Marzano strained tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil, finely chopped
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Use your favourite platter to display various dips to coat your Focaccia including:
- Tomato Sauce – use your favourite recipe for pasta or try our recipe below!
- Pesto – use your favourite store-bought recipe or our flavourful Pesto Linguini recipe
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar – pour great quality extra virgin olive oil and drizzle a little bit of balsamic vinegar for sweetness. Top with chopped basil, chili flakes, chopped rosemary or dried oregano
Tomato Sauce Instructions
1. Heat olive oil on medium-high on the stovetop.
2. Add chili paste (optional).
3. Add white onion and garlic and sauté until soft for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add strained tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt and pepper and let come to a boil about 15 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for one hour. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.