Garlic Herb Dinner Rolls Recipe
Our White Dinner Rolls are the perfect side at any meal, but turning them into Garlic Herb Dinner Rolls will take your Easter feast to the next level. They are so moreish, you’ll need a double serving!
Order your White Dinner Roll on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 12 COBS Bread White Dinner Rolls
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated or minced
- 1/2 cup Parsley, finely minced
- 4 Thyme Sprigs, finely minced
- 4 Sage Leaves, finely minced
- Salt Flakes, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, optional
- Preheat oven to 400%
- In a small bowl, melt butter in the microwave in 20 second bursts, for 1 minute
- Prepare your herbs and garlic, add to the melted butter. Mix until combined
- Place your dinner rolls into a casserole dish or on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Brush or pour the herbed garlic butter over the rolls. Bake in the over for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with grated parmesan if you choose.