Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich
This sandwich pairs a zesty honey mustard sauce and chicken on our Higher Fibre Loaf, to create a sandwich that the whole family can enjoy!
- 2 x COBS Bread Higher Fibre Loaf slices (recommend thick sliced)
- 160g Cooked Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2-4 Lettuce Leaves
- 4 slices of Tomato
- 4-6 slices of Cucumber
- If you’re eating at home, toast the bread slices. If the sandwich is to be packed for lunch, skip toasting the bread slices and go straight to the next step.
- If needed, thinly slice your chicken breast and set aside.
- Prepare the honey mustard sauce by mixing yellow mustard, honey, & mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Top each bread slice with 1 tbsp of honey mustard sauce.
- Top 1 of the bread slices with 1-2 lettuce leaves.
- Add 2 slices of tomatoes on top of the lettuce.
- Add 4-6 slices of cucumbers on top of the tomato.
- Add the chicken slices on top of the cucumber.
- Complete the sandwich by adding the other slice of bread , transfer to serving plate or lunch box and enjoy.