This is the ultimate cheesy dip! Using cream cheese and cheddar cheese, this dip is fully loaded with bacon and green onion for an extra hit of flavour. Our Sourdough Loaf, toasted, is the perfect accompaniment to dip into this irresistible dip.
Order your Sourdough Loaf on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 8 slices COBS Bread Sourdough Loaf
- 225g Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 250g Cheddar, grated
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Green Onions, diced
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked & diced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl, and soften in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Add sour cream, ¾ of the cheddar, garlic powder, green onions, and bacon to the softened cream cheese.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Place in a baking dish and top with the remaining ¼ of cheddar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheddar is melted and golden.
- While this is baking, toast your Sourdough Loaf slices, and cut into 3-4 fingers.
- Garnish the cream cheese dip with green onions and serve warm with your sourdough fingers.