- 2 COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb. freshly ground brisket
- 1 small, palm sized, onion, grated
- ½ package, 100 ml of Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Wet Rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- melted butter
- aged white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, and condiments to serve
In a large bowl, use your hands to combine ice-cold brisket with the grated onion, and Montreal Steak Seasoning Wet Rub.
Divide the meat into 4 equal portions. Using the Napoleon Burger Press, form 4 large, thick burgers. Then use your hands to thin out the patties so that they’re a little bigger than the buns they’re going on.
Chill the burgers for at least 30 minutes before heating up the grill. Preheat the grill to around 450°F.
Generously season the burgers with salt and pepper to taste before grilling over direct heat for about 7 minutes per side.
Brush the COBS Bread Gourmet Hamburger Buns with butter and grill them for about a minute over direct heat. Assemble your burgers with all of your favorite fixings like aged cheddar slices, lettuce, and onion. Don’t forget to serve with a delectable side.
Recipe courtesy of Napoleon Grills and Sultana Of Sizzle.