Peach & Prosciutto Summer Focaccia
This scrumptious recipe from foodie blogger Cooking in my Genes pairs peach & prosciutto with Italian Herb Focaccia for an appetizer that screams summer!
- 1 COBS Bread Italian Focaccia
- 2 peaches, sliced into 12 pieces per peach
- 250 g soft mozzarella, divided into 12 pieces
- 3 cups arugula
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- extra virgin olive oil
- Heat grill to 400F.
- Divide the mozzarella into 12 pieces.
- Cut the focaccia into 6 squares and then each square into half for a total of 12 pieces of focaccia.
- Slice each peach into 12 slices. When the grill is ready, drizzle the slices with extra virgin olive oil and then grill each side of the sliced peach for about 2 minutes, until nice grill marks appear. Then remove from the grill and set aside. Keep the grill on.
- Toast the focaccia for about 2 minutes on the grill, just on the inside part of the bread (not the crust side) and then remove from the grill.
- To assemble layer arugula, then a piece of mozzarella, a piece of prosciutto folded in half and top with 2 slices of grilled peach.
Serve and enjoy!
Visit Cooking in my Genes for more recipes!