- 4 COBS Bread Cape Seed Rolls, split or 4 COBS Bread Hamburger Buns
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 200g arugula
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Whole eggs
- 5 mayonnaise
Preheat a grill until hot.
Place the mushrooms lip side up on a baking dish. Top with garlic, parsley and a drizzle with olive oil. Grill mushrooms for about 6 minutes or until tender.
In a food processor, blend the cannellini beans and the olive oil until smooth.
Spread mayonnaise on the top half of the rolls, then evenly divide the bean puree on the bottom half of each roll. Top with arugula, mushroom, tomato and the other half of the roll. Serve immediately.