Whip up the perfect holiday appetizer on our Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette! This crostini recipe comes together in under 15 minutes, making it our new favourite thing to make.
Order your Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 1 COBS Bread Cranberry & Sea Salt Baguette
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Heirloom (or Beefsteak) Tomatoes
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 8 slices of Prosciutto
- Place the sliced Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Turn your oven on to broil on high.
- Brush each slice of baguette with olive oil, then place the tray in the oven for 3-5 minutes. The baguettes should be golden & toasted.
- Slice your tomato in half, then grate it into a bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Once the baguette slices are out of the oven, rub each slice with a clove of garlic.
- Add 1/2 a slice of prosciutto to each baguette, and enjoy.