Ricotta & Peach Toast
In this recipe: Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf
- 2 slices of COBS Bread Sunflower Flax Sourdough Loaf (regular slices)
- 10-12 slices of Canned Peach (drained)
- 1 tsp Butter
- Pinch of Sugar
- 4 tbsp Ricotta
- 2 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- In a frying pan on low-medium heat, add 1 tsp of butter. Heat for 1 minute, and drain your can of peach slices.
- Add the drained peach slices to the pan, sprinkling a pinch of sugar on the peach slices.
- Gently stir every 15-30 seconds, cook for 4 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside.
- While the peach slices are cooking, toast your bread.
- Add 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese on each toasted sourdough slice.
- Add 5-6 slices of sautéed peach (depending on the size of your peach slices) on top of the ricotta cheese.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup on the toast, and enjoy.