No Churn Strawberry Passion Fruit Ice Cream
Stuffed with our Strawberry Passion Fruit Scone, this no-churn ice cream takes less than 15 minutes to make (and to eat, oops). With a strawberry swirl, this ice cream will definitely be a summer fave. We’ve been craving it non-stop!
- 3 x COBS Bread Strawberry Passion Fruit Scones
- 475ml Whipping Cream
- 300ml Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Sundae Sauce
- Roughly chop the COBS Bread Strawberry Passion Fruit Scones and set aside.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, whip your whipping cream until firm peaks form (around 2 minutes).
- Add condensed milk to the mixing bowl and gently fold it in by hand until combined.
- Add the crumbled scones and fold until just combined.
- In a 9 x 5” loaf pan (or other pan), add 1/3 of your ice-cream mixture and drizzle 1/3 of the strawberry sauce on top, repeat this process 2 more times.
- Sprinkle some additional scone crumbles on top.
- Cover your loaf pan with cling wrap and put in the freezer for 6-8 hours or overnight.