COBS Bread authorizes you to view, copy, print and distribute the documents, pictures, related graphics and other materials published by COBS Bread/Bakers Delight on this website, provided that:
- The use is for non-commercial purposes only.
- The documents, pictures or related graphics available from this site are not changed in any way.
As a user of our website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use any material from this website without the express prior written consent of COBS Bread.
COBS Bread may amend or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice.
The online ordering portal is administered by a third party provider.
COBS Bread is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users’ (Users) information.
USE OF THE ORDERING PLATFORM
If the website is used (including for online ordering), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our website and online ordering.
The COBS Bread online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian. COBS Bread reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
In making the COBS Bread online ordering system (website and applications) available for use, COBS Bread merely acts as an agent of sub-franchisee stores from which the products or services will be provided (as selected by you or determined based on proximity to the delivery address) does not (except where you order from a COBS Bread corporate store) provide you with any goods or services makes no warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided (including availability and delivery)
COBS Bread does not guarantee that the website or online ordering system will be free from viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless COBS Bread from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, applications or online ordering and reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using COBS Bread online ordering system (whether via the website or an application) you acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices acknowledge that you contract with the individual store from which you order and not COBS Bread (except where you order from a COBS Bread owned store) and therefore you have no claim, recourse or action against COBS Bread whatsoever (except where you order from a COBS Bread owned store) and indemnify COBS Bread from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COBS Bread the Master Franchisor and related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the website (including any online ordering and applications) (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use and (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party and (v) use of the User Submissions by COBS Bread.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by COBS Bread to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. COBS Bread reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
- Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, COBS Bread will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Users may request at any time to see the personal information that COBS Bread holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
- COBS Bread will securely store Users’ personal information in Canada or in any other country, which COBS Bread may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may therefore be transferred outside of Canada
- COBS Bread may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as COBS Bread is lawfully entitled to do so.
“Hit COBS with your best Pumpkin Scones Shot” Contest Terms & Conditions
- Contest is open between 12:00pm PDT September 4, 2020 and 11:59pm PDT September 11, 2020.
- To participate in the Contest, you must have an Instagram or Facebook account. During the Submission Period, upload your picture that includes a COBS Bread Pumpkin Scone and a caption reflecting song lyrics with/about our Pumpkin Scones. To officially enter:
- Upload your Submission to your Instagram or Facebook account
- Use the hashtag #COBSpumpkinscone; and
- Follow/Like and tag @COBSbread during the Submission Period.
Once you upload your Submission to your Instagram or Facebook account using the Hashtag, you receive one (1) Submission into the Contest. Your Submission must include the Hashtag and aforementioned follows and tags in order to be eligible. Your Instagram account must be set to permit public viewing of your photos in order for COBS Bread to receive your Submission.
- In doing this, all participants give full consent (see below) for COBS Bread to share, repost and use the photo and gain access to the original photo should the photo be selected as a winner.
- We will accept participants until September 11, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT.
- All Submissions must be received by the end of the Contest Period as stated in the term above. The website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Proof of entering information on the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
- On September 15, 2020 the winners will be selected by random draw and announced on Facebook & Instagram.
- The prize pool is as follows: 10 x $50 COBS Bread Bakery Gift Cards. 5 winners will be drawn from Instagram entries; and 5 winners from Facebook entries.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook (dependent on platform of entry) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Eligibility: Competition is open to residents of Canada only. Entrants must be at minimum 19 years old at time of entry.
- Non-eligibility: Directors, vendors, partners and employees of COBS Bread are not eligible to win.
- Successful entrants will be required to submit certain personal information in order to receive their prize. Participants grant the COBS Bread irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, and modify the participant’s submissions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or any other Social Network.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.