In this recipe: Apricot Delight.
Watch how to make the recipe below.
- 1 x COBS Bread Apricot Delight Log or Loaf
- 8-12 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Blueberries, Raisins, and/or Strawberries (sliced)
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Confectioners Sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Using a bread knife cut the Apricot Delight into a long rectangular shape, save end cuts.
- Cut bread into “logs” to a desired size (recommended 4cm x 12cm x 1.5cm). Dice your saved end cuts as well.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet pan, place the “logs” and end cuts. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the “logs” are golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and transfer to a cutting board and let it cool down (around 2-3 minutes).
- Using a butter knife, spread peanut butter on top of each “log”.
- Optional step: add dots of whipping cream on top of the peanut butter along the “log”.
- Add blueberries, strawberries, or raisins on top of each whipped cream dot.
- Dust with confectioners sugar and garnish with fresh mint leaves.