In this recipe: French Baguette
- 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick) COBS French Baguette
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 3 strips lemon zest, thinly sliced
- ¾ tsp red pepper ﬂakes
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- In jar, combine feta, lemon zest and red pepper ﬂakes. Pour oil overtop, making sure all the feta is covered. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut French Baguette into 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick). Arrange, in single layer, on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 425°F oven until light golden and crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Top each with some of the feta mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.