In this recipe: French Baguette
These crostinis perfectly blend the peppery bite of the radishes, the creaminess of the butter and a pinch salt to balance it all out. Pile them on crispy baked slices of our French Baguette, and you have a quick and unique starter for any holiday occasion.
- 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick) COBS French Baguette
- 3 small radishes, finely grated
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chives
- Fleur de sel (to garnish)
- Cut baguette into 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick). Arrange, in single layer, on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 425°F oven until light golden and crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using tea towel or paper towel, squeeze out as much liquid as possible from grated radish. In small bowl, combine radish, butter, salt, pepper and half of the chives.
- Spread butter mixture over crostini; sprinkle with fleur de sel and remaining chives.