In this recipe: French Baguette
- 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick) COBS French Baguette
- 120 g smoked salmon
- 100 g spreadable cream cheese
- 12 g fresh dill
- Slice the tops off the dill sprigs and keep to the side. Finely chop the remaining dill. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese & chopped dill together thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, cut French Baguette into 12 slices (each ¼ inch thick). Arrange, in single layer, on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 425°F oven until light golden and crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Spread approx. ½ tsp cream cheese and dill mixture to each slice of toasted baguette and spread with a spoon. Top with 1 tsp smoked salmon or enough to cover 80% of the toasted baguette slice. Finish with a dab of cream cheese and dill mixture and garnish with a sprig of dill.