Take this classic dinner and turn it into your new favourite grilled cheese sandwich! Using our authentic & tasty Sourdough Loaf, this chicken parm grilled cheese will be your new go-to.
Order your Sourdough Loaf on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 8 slices COBS Bread Sourdough Loaf
- 4 tbsp Butter, or Mayonnaise
- 12 slices Shaved Chicken
- 8 slices Mozarella Cheese
- 4 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat (or if using a sandwich press, turn it on).
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on each slice of Sourdough Loaf. Flip & place the buttered side of a sandwich on top of the other buttered side.
- Spread some marinara sauce on one slice of sourdough.
- Add 3 chicken slices & 2 mozarella slices per sandwich, then top with some additional marinara sauce.
- Place the buttered side of the sandwich onto the frying pan, and top with the other slice (buttered side up). Place 2 sandwiches in the pan at a time.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes. Flip the sandwich and cook this side for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Take off the heat, slice and enjoy immediately.