Prosciutto Grilled Cheese
Take your grilled cheese to the next level with our Sourdough Loaf. We love the sweet and salty combination of prosciutto and pear sandwiched between gooey melted cheese and authentic sourdough.
Order your Sourdough Loaf on Click & Collect to get startedOrder Now
- 4 slices COBS Bread Sourdough Loaf
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Truffle Oil
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices of Prosciutto Cotto
- 1 Bartlett Pear, sliced thinly
- Pinch of Dried Oregano
- In a large frying pan (big enough for 4 slices to cook in) on low-medium heat, add butter.
- Once butter is melted, add 4 slices of the Sourdough Loaf.
- Top the slices with a slice of swiss cheese and a slice of prosciutto, cook in pan for 2 minutes, covering it to let the steam melt the cheese.
- Take off the heat, drizzle with truffle oil and add slices of pear to 2 of the grilled cheese halves.
- Complete the grilled sandwich by putting the remaining slices on top. Slice and enjoy!