Date Posted: June 6th 2019
We are continuing to grow and are searching for a Baker who is looking for the next challenge in their careers to grow with us. The COBS Bread brand has been built on our commitment to the quality of our product, the development of our people and the delight which the combination of these two elements brings to our customers.
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will:
- Work with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure the bread quality and range is to COBS Bread standards and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
- Maintain the safety of staff and customers by upholding the COBS Bread brand and standards.
- Assist with stock rotation.
- Provide delightful customer service.
- Provide support to the whole bakery team, demonstrate team work and foster good working relationships.
- Candidates with previous experience in baking and customer service are preferred although it is not essential as we offer full training
- Candidates must have their own transportation
- Candidates should be willing to work overnight or early morning shifts, as a COBS Bread baker starts work between 2am and 6 am
- Candidates must be able to lift 25kg.
- Current Manitoba Food Handlers Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- A Fun work environment
- A product you are proud to work with and help create
- Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker
- Complimentary products on us
- And more, including benefits for full time employees