- 2 slices COBS Herb & Garlic Pane di Casa Loaf
- 1 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp whole cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 slices of leftover turkey
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 strips bacon, cooked (optional)
Mix onion with cranberry sauce.
Spread mayonnaise on slice of bread. Spread the cranberry-onion mixture on the other slice.
Layer turkey slices, provolone and bacon (optional) on one side of bread and top with the second slice. Spread outer sides of sandwich with butter and grill using a skillet or grill pan. Remove from heat when cheese has melted.
Cut sandwich into 2 and serve.