Who says Grilled Cheese can only be savory? This sweet snack is loaded with blueberries and sweet cream cheese for an indulgent breakfast treat!
- 4 Slices of COBS Bread Cinnamon Loaf
- 50 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tsp of icing sugar (plus additional for sprinkling)
- 250 grams of blueberries
1. Spread butter on one side of each piece of Cinnamon Loaf
2. Combine the cream cheese and icing sugar in a small bowl.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the non-buttered side of Cinnamon Loaf slices
4. Add blueberries and top with the other side of the Cinnamon Loaf, buttered side out
5. Place in a pan, preheated at medium-low
6. Lightly toast each side of the sandwich for 3 – 4 minutes
7. Top with a sprinkling of icing sugar