Bacon and Avocado Breakfast Burger
This hands-off bacon and avocado breakfast burger is our new favourite way to do Sunday brunch. Made with our extra tasty Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun, there are only a few steps needed to bake this burger.
Optional add-ons to take your burger to the next level!
- Alfalfa sprouts would be great to top your breakfast burger with.
- Other sauces, whether you’re into hot sauce, BBQ sauce, chipotle mayo, this burger is ready for any and all of them!
- Cheese is always a good idea too. If you are adding cheese, we recommend adding a slice to the top bun and adding this to the oven until the cheese get’s nice and gooey.
- 4 COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- 4 large Eggs
- 8 strips of Bacon
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 Avocado's, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Slice the Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Buns in half. Using your fingers, press the bottom half of the bun, making a well in the centre.
- Add the bottom halves of the buns on a parchment lined tray and crack your eggs into the well of the buns.
- Place 2 strips of bacon around the outside of the egg, on the raised portion of the bun. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- While that is baking, lightly toast the top of the burger bun, to your liking.
- In a small mixing bowl add the mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and smoked paprika. Mix well, then add this to the top of each bun.
- Top the baked bacon and egg bun with sliced avocado then the top half and enjoy!