Try something new on your next burger night, and impress your loved ones with this Mediterranean inspired Lamb Burger! The secret is to make sure you’re using the freshest ingredients.
We’ve elevated this burger by using our Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Buns! Bursting with flavour in every bite you take, it might just become a regular on your menu once you taste it.
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 1 Shallot, finely diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, finely minced
- 4 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 4 x COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- 4 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 x Lamb Patties
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp Feta, crumbled
Making the lamb patties:
- Add egg to a medium-sized bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl, and with clean hands, combine the ingredients.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions & roll them into balls.
- Flatten each ball with your palm, to your desired size.
- The patties are ready to be grilled, or you can place them in an air tight food container and freeze for future use.
Making the burgers:
- Grill your patties on high heat. Grill one side for 3.5 minutes, covering the grill for even cooking.
- Flip the patties and grill for 2 minutes. Take off the grill and set aside.
- Toast the Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hamburger Buns to your liking.
- Spread 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce to each bun.
- Add a handful of arugula on the bottom half of the burger buns.
- Add the lamb patty.
- Add your red onion rings & top with crumbled feta.
- Complete the burger by adding the top part of the burger buns.