This tuna salad sandwich is one that the whole family will enjoy! We love adding a twist by making a quick pickled onion to add to the sandwich. Using our Cape Seed Loaf ensures you’ll remain fuller for longer as well!
- 8 slices COBS Bread Cape Seed Loaf
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- Spring Salad Mix
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Thinly slice your red onion and place slices in a small bowl. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the slices, or add 1 tbsp lemon juice to the bowl. Gently toss the onions and let these sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the tuna and mayonnaise then season with salt and pepper.
- Slice your tomatoes.
- Assemble your sandwich by adding ¼ tuna salad to 4 slices of Cape Seed Loaf. Then top this with tomatoes, the pickled red onions, and lettuce leaves. Then to with another slice of your Cape Seed Loaf.