With hot dogs, more is MORE! That’s why we are so excited to bring you this recipe for a fully loaded, hawaiian-inspired hot hog. Topped with a harissa mayo, grilled pineapple, radishes, jalapeno & cilantro, all sandwiched between a Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Bun.
- 2 COBS Bread Herb & Garlic Gourmet Hot Dog Buns
- 2 Hot Dogs (of your choice)
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Harrisa Paste or Adobo Paste
- 1 small can of Pineapple Rings, drained
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced or diced
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Cilantro, finely minced
- Turn on grill to high.
- While the grill is heating up, prepare the Harrisa Mayo by combining the mayonnaise & Harrisa paste in a small bowl.
- When the grill is hot and ready, place your hot dogs and pineapple rings on the grill.
- Cook the hot dogs one side for 10-13 minutes, rotating constantly. Take off heat.
- Grill the pineapple rings for about 1-2 minutes just enough to get the grill marks on them. Flip the pineapple rings and cook the other side for 1 minute, set aside. Take off the heat.
- Once the pineapple rings are cool enough to touch, transfer them to a cutting board and cut them to your preferred size.
- Toast the hot dog buns and build your hot dog with the harissa mayo, grilled pineapple, jalapeno, radishes & cilantro.